The town of Wallingford under the guidance of Co-Directors Lisa Cotrupi and Lawrie Roundy will be offering a wonderful three week program of swimming, sports, crafts, cooking and more.
Details for 2021:
- Offered to children who have completed Kindergarten through 6th grade.
- The program will run during the following three weeks:
- June 28-July 2, July 26-July 30, August 16-20.
- Hours of operation: Monday-Friday, 7:30 am-5:15 pm (actual rec. program hours will be 8:45 am to about 4:15 pm).
- Children will need to bring their own snack, lunch, beverages, and sunscreen lotion. We highly recommend that children bring a water bottle to be refilled throughout the day.
Summer Recreation Program field trip to Jones’ Donuts
Drop off and pick up will be at Elfin Lake. Drop off time will be no earlier than 7:30 a.m. Morning activities begin at 8:45 a.m. Depending on the projects for the day— recycled-materials crafts, gardening, cooking, organized games, sports, or hiking– this may include a walk to the Wallingford Recreational Field. After lunch, swimming and other beach activities. Children are expected to be picked up at Elfin Lake weather by 5:15 p.m.
Registration Information & Fees
|Wallingford residents||Non residents|
Registration: The fee is $20 per family through May 28 and $25 per family after that date. A deposit of $20 per week per child is required at the time of registration. Registration is limited to 20 children per week. Weekly fees are due at the Town Clerk’s Office by 11:00 a.m. on the Thursday prior to the week your child will attend. No exceptions, no refunds, no partial payments. Payments will not be accepted by the co-directors or staff.
Forms, registration fees and deposits may be mailed or dropped off at Wallingford Town Hall:
Wallingford Town Administrator
75 School Street
Wallingford, VT 05773
Please make checks payable to the Town of Wallingford. Thank you.
For questions or more information, please call (802) 446-2872.
We look forward to lots of fun in the sun this summer!
2021 Summer Recreation Program Flyer, click here.
2021 Summer Recreation Registration form, click here.
Wallingford Summer Recreation Scholarship Application Applications Due by Monday, June 14, 2021 by 4:30 p.m. at Town Hall.