Wallingford Animal Control Officer: Joseph Elwell
Phone Number: 802-395-1114
Town of Wallingford’s Animal Control Ordinance


If you or someone you know has recently lost an animal, please feel free to contact Town Hall at 446-2336 or┬áthe Town Administrator’s Office at 446-2872. We will gladly assist in anyway we can.