LEGAL VOTERS OF Wallingford Fire District No. 2 are hereby warned to meet at the Fire Station in East Wallingford, Vt., at 8:00 PM on Monday, April 25, 2022.
To transact the following business:
1. To act upon the reports to be submitted.
2. To elect a clerk.
3. To elect a treasurer and tax collector.
4. To vote a tax rate or lump sum of money.
5. To elect one member of the Prudential Committee for 3 years.
6. To elect a Fire Chief.
7. To elect an assistant Fire Chief.
8. To elect an Auditor for 2 years.
9. To see if the District will vote a donation to the Mt. Holly Rescue Squad.
10. To discuss the purchase and payment of turnout gear.
11. To transact any other necessary business.