Reminder, the second property tax payment is due Monday, April 17 by 4:30 p.m. at Town Hall. Postmarks will not be accepted.
Green Up Day is Saturday, May 6. The Conservation Commission will be handing out litter bags at the transfer station and Rotary Club building.
ANNUAL WALLINGFORD BIKE SAFETY DAY! Saturday, May 13th. 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM Wallingford Elementary School
A meeting of the Planning Commission will be held on Monday, April 10, 2017 at 7:00 p.m. at the Wallingford Town Hall.
- Chair to call meeting to order.
- Review and approval of minutes of 13 March 2017 minutes.
- Presentation by Tina Van Guilder regarding content neutral advertising in store/gas station windows. (20 minutes)
- Discussion of Town Plan
- Elysa (RRPC): Presentation of amended Future Land Use/Zoning Map
- Elysa (RRPC): Discussion of Town Plan forum advertising
- Elysa (RRPC): Discussion of Town Plan energy chapter, recreation/conversation chapter, and the coordination with the relevant committees
- Open meeting to input from the Public (time limited)
- Other Business
- Schedule next Meeting and Adjourn
RE: Application #17-07 NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
On Monday, April 10, 2017, starting at 6:30 pm, at the Wallingford Town Hall, 75 School Street, Wallingford, the DRB will convene a Special Meeting to continue a Deliberative Session on Application 17-04 by MT Associates, dba Midway Oil Corp., for an illuminated wall sign. A Deliberative Session is not open to the Public, and No new testimony will be taken.
The Conservation Commission will meet on March 29, 2017 at 6:30 p.m. at the Wallingford Town Hall. Agenda items include: approval of minutes; events recap; bee project update; Stone Meadow trail update; Green Up Day; old and new business.
Despite the 2 feet of recent snow, it’s time to start thinking about Baseball and Softball Registrations. Forms will be distributed to the schools, but please email me with any questions or to have a form sent to you directly. Ages 5-12 are supported through 4 levels (T-ball, Rookies, Minors and Majors). Majors softball starts later in the summer. As a volunteer organization, we are always looking for assistance with field maintenance, umpires, coaches and donations of new or gently used equipment is appreciated!!! Think spring and PLAY BALL! Bastian Auer email@example.com
The Town Administrator’s Office will be closed from Thursday, March 23 through Thursday, April 6.
Wallingford Town Hall will close for the day on Wednesday at 1 p.m. Town Hall will be open Thursday morning.
Town Administrator’s office will be closed on Wednesday but open Thursday and Friday.